This article provides information on how to request a Duplicate Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system.
Steps to Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- On the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard click on the drop-down arrow on the More Actions button.
- Select the purpose Request Duplicate Registration.
- On the Select Registrations page select one or more checkboxes next to the registrations you would like to cancel.
Optional: Once all registrations have been selected, click the Selected tab to validate your list of selected registrations.
- Click on the Save and Continue button to navigate to the Application Summary.
- On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button
- Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
- You will receive a confirmation of application submission that shows the file number(s) and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.
FAQs – Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
What is the difference between a Request for a Duplicate Registration and a Reference Copy of a Registration?
A duplicate registration is a copy of an original registration that is mailed to you; whereas a reference copy is a copy of a registration that you can print yourself in ASR Registration Search. The reference copy includes a watermark that says “Reference Copy” and is not considered an official version of your registration.
How do I print a Reference Copy of a Registration?
- Go to ASR Registration Search and enter your registration number in the box and click Submit.
- Click your registration number.
- Click the Reference Copy link at the top of the page.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
How long will it take receive my registration in the mail?
It takes approximately 1 week from the date you submit your application.