Inside the Bureau
- Section 43.62 Online Filing
About. Section 43.62, which went into effect on February 11, 2015, sets forth the annual international traffic, revenue, and circuit reporting requirements, replacing the...
- Foreign Mobile Termination Rates
The Effect of Foreign Mobile Termination Rates on U.S. Carriers and Consumers (December 2013), presents the results of a study conducted by Cathy Hsu and Mark Uretsky, staff...
- International Broadband Data Report (Fourth)
This is the International Bureau’s fourth International Broadband Data Report (IBDR). Required under Section 103(b) of the Broadband Data Improvement Act (BDIA) (47 U.S.C. § 1303...
- Lightsquared FOIA
The Federal Communications Commission has received numerous requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for documents related to LightSquared, Sky Terra, Mobile Satellite...
- September 2, 2015 - Memorandum Opinion And OrderTransfer of Control Applications Granted for Frontier and Verizon
- July 30, 2015 - SunshineFCC To Hold Open Commission Meeting Thursday, August 6, 2015
- July 27, 2015 - LetterHigher Ground LLC Dismissal
About the Bureau
The International Bureau administers international telecommunications and satellite programs and policies, including licensing and regulatory functions. The bureau also promotes pro-competitive policies abroad, coordinates global spectrum activities and advocates U.S. interests in international communications and competition.