Inside the Bureau
- Section 43.62 Online Filing
About. Section 43.62, which went into effect on February 11, 2015, sets forth the annual international traffic, revenue, and circuit reporting requirements, replacing the...
- Foreign Mobile Termination Rates
The Effect of Foreign Mobile Termination Rates on U.S. Carriers and Consumers (December 2013), presents the results of a study conducted by Cathy Hsu and Mark Uretsky, staff...
- International Broadband Data Report (Fourth)
This is the International Bureau’s fourth International Broadband Data Report (IBDR). Required under Section 103(b) of the Broadband Data Improvement Act (BDIA) (47 U.S.C. § 1303...
- Lightsquared FOIA
The Federal Communications Commission has received numerous requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for documents related to LightSquared, Sky Terra, Mobile Satellite...
- September 28, 2015 - LetterMemorandum of Cooperation (MoC) to Reduce Mobile Device Theft
- September 17, 2015 - News ReleaseFCC Proposes Rules to Promote Reliable Submarine Cable Communications
- September 2, 2015 - Memorandum Opinion And OrderTransfer of Control Applications Granted for Frontier and Verizon
About the Bureau
The International Bureau administers international telecommunications and satellite programs and policies, including licensing and regulatory functions. The bureau also promotes pro-competitive policies abroad, coordinates global spectrum activities and advocates U.S. interests in international communications and competition.