The FCC Measuring Broadband America program is based on principles of openness, transparency and partnership with diverse stakeholders.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that commonly accepted principles of scientific research, good engineering practices, and transparency guide the program;
- Encouraging collaboration of industry, academia and government;
- Publishing the comprehensive technical methodology used to collect the data and produce the report;
- Publishing the source code for the tests as open source; and
- Releasing data used to produce each report coincident with the report’s release, and releasing all data within one year of collection.