A cable operator is required to notify the Commission in writing within 30 days following a change to the operator, mail address, or operational status change 47 C.F.R 76.1610. Form 324, "Operator, Mail Address, and Operational Information Changes," must be electronically filed for each community (i.e., CUID). No fees are required for Sec. 76.1610 changes.
Cable operator, mail address, and operational information changes should be done online at: https://apps.fcc.gov/coals.
- Cable System Registration
- Cable Rules
- COALS Electronic Filing System
- Search COALS for Cable Communities Registered with the FCC
- Cable Registrations, AFN and CLI: Steve Curtis at 202-418-7007
- CARS and Form 325's: Gloria Conway at 202-418-7001
- MVPD technical issues: Sean Mirzadegan at 202-418-7111
- Spectrum issues including broadcast: Sean Yun at 202-418-2193
- For all Media Bureau. inquiries, check the MB Subject Matter Expert List
If you have been contacted by FCC staff by phone or by letter regarding a registration, aeronautical frequency notification, basic signal leakage performance report (CLI) or CARS application requesting more information, unless otherwise directed, please send all requested information to the address below with the reference number and the name of the person requesting the information for faster processing.
Name of Person Requesting Information
Federal Communications Commission
Media Bureau, Engineering Division
Washington, D.C. 20554