Use this program to check for the DTV signals that are available at your location. For more information on antennas, see the Antenna Guide.
Signal strength calculations are based on the traditional TV reception model assuming an outdoor antenna 30 feet above ground level. Indoor reception may vary significantly.
DTV Reception Map Tips
- If searching on city, include state
- If searching on street address, include city and state
- Exclude PO Box, Mailbox, APT # in address search parameters
- Avoid using special characters, such as @, #, $, %, *, etc.
- Clicking on the red marker on the map and dragging it to a different location will change the search results, based on the longitude and latitude coordinates of the end location.
These predictions are based on a terrain-sensitive propagation model resembling but not identical to the propagation model used when calculating service and interference contours for licensed broadcast television stations. Actual signal strength may vary based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, building construction, neighboring buildings and trees, weather, and specific reception hardware. Your signal strength may be significantly lower in extremely hilly areas. Click on a callsign for details about that station's digital upgrade plans.