The FCC Flickr stream is a great, free resource for students writing reports, bloggers writing posts, and just about anyone interested in the agency’s daily happenings. As works of the Federal Government, all of the FCC’s more than 500 photos can be used, edited, or mashed up with other media, in almost any way you can imagine.
Although all the sets are too numerous to mention, some of the more recent pictures include:
- A trip to the FCC testing laboratory in Columbia, MD
- A look inside the FCC’s main datacenter
- Images of the FCC Headquarters in southwest Washington, D.C.
- Pictures taken by the FCC team assisting communications recovery in Haiti
- As well as various trade shows, commission meetings, and events.
Looking for videos? The FCC YouTube Channel provides over 150 on-demand, HD, accessible videos for users to watch, edit, or embed. There, you can access recordings of recent commission meetings, one-on-one interviews with top decision-makers, and video walkthroughs of FCC.gov’s most useful features.
Please, feel free to browse the FCC Flickr stream and use the photos to add to the ongoing dialogue. Have a suggestion or idea? Leave a comment below or on the pictures and videos directly.