[[wysiwyg_imageupload:120:height=100,width=70]]Last week the FCC announced the eleven panelists  for the Spectrum Dashboard public forum this Wednesday, May 12th.
With wide experience in the public and private sectors, the panelists will share their perspectives on the Spectrum Dashboard - how they currently use it and what they would like to see in a Spectrum Dashboard 2.0, anticipated in the fourth quarter of 2010.
The forum is scheduled for this Wednesday, May 12 from 10:00am to 1pm (EDT) and is open to the publi. For those attending in person, the event will take place in the FCC’s Commission Meeting Room, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, D.C. Note that attendance is limited by available seating, but the event can be viewed online at https://www.fcc.gov/live  or using Webex .
Meet the Panelists
- Byron Barber, NTIA, Office of Spectrum Management, Chief, Strategic Planning Division
- Abhinab Basnyat, Senior Research Associate, The Brattle Group
- Christopher Bjornson, Attorney, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Co-Chair, FCBA Access to Government Committee
- Michael Calabrese, Vice President & Director, Wireless Future Program, New America Foundation
- Tim Donavon, Director, Legislative Affairs, Rural Cellular Association
- Joe Hanley, Vice President of Technology, Planning and Services, Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
- Brian Higgins, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP
- David Redl, Director, Regulatory Affairs, CTIA, The Wireless Association
- Michael Saperstein, Director of Government Affairs, PCIA, The Wireless Infrastructure Association
- Peter Tannenwald, Member, Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, P.L.C.
- Peter Tenhula, Vice President & General Counsel, Shared Spectrum Company
For information on attending, please contact Cecilia Sulhoff at (202) 418-0587 or Cecilia.Sulhoff at FCC dot gov with your name, title, organization affiliation, and contact information. It is recommended that individuals arrive thirty minutes prior to the start of the forum to pass through security. There are two options to attend the forum online:
- For audio/video coverage of the forum with open captioning over the Web, use www.FCC.gov/live .
- For video coverage of the forum with open captioning over the Web and the ability to ask questions during the forum, use http://fccevents.webex.com . Note: This option requires participants to access the website in advance to receive a password for logging into the forum and to receive a toll free number to hear the audio portion of the forum