This article provides information on how to file an Qwnership Change in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would file an Ownership Change to notify the Commission of a change in ownership for a registered antenna structure. Ownership changes for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.
Steps to Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing  with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click on the Ownership Change button.
- Enter the FRN of the assignor, the entity to whom the structure is currently registered, and click Continue.
- On the Select Registrations page select one or more checkboxes next to the registrations you would like to update.
Optional: Once all registrations have been selected, click the Selected tab to validate your list of selected registrations.
- Click on the Save and Continue button to navigate to the application.
- Complete the required fields. Navigate through the application by clicking on the Save and Continue button.
- On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button.
- Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
- You will receive a confirmation of application submission that shows the file number(s) and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Who is responsible for filing an ownership change for a registration?
The assignee, the entity acquiring ownership of the structure, must submit the new ownership information and sign the form.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search . Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You can Submit a Help Request  for assistance.