The Wireline Competition Bureau's  Industry Analysis and Technology Division  releases periodically the reports and data listed below. Much of this information is based on forms  that service providers file with the FCC.
Internet Access Service Reports  - connections to Internet access services based on FCC Form 477  data
Local Telephone Competition Reports  - subscribership to voice telephone services based on FCC Form 477  data
Various data related to universal service  support, including:
- Monitoring Reports  of the Federal-State Joint Board 
- Connect America Fund Progress Portal 
- Responses  to House Energy and Commerce Committee Requests
- Universal Service Implementation Progress Report 
- NECA & USAC Data  - metrics compiled by the National Exchange Carrier Association  (NECA) and the Universal Service Administrative Company  (USAC)
Corporate Expense Estimator (ZIP) 
Study Area Boundary Data  - boundaries of the geographic areas served by incumbent local exchange carriers
Telephone Numbering Data  - information on telephone number utilization principally based on Numbering Report/Utilization Forecast (NRUF) Form 502  data collected by the North American Numbering Plan Administrator  (NANPA)
- Urban Rate Survey Data  - data on the rates charged by voice and broadband providers in urban areas based on FCC surveys
- Payphone Statistics: 1997 - Present  (Excel). Posted 9/18/14.
Information About Your Carrier  online search tool.