The Spectrum Enforcement Division , in conjunction with the Regional and Field Offices , is responsible for handling issues regarding public safety enforcement such as antenna structure registration, lighting and marking, wireless 911 and Enhanced 911, Radiofrequency (RF) Safety enforcement, and public safety interference.
- A Guide to Public Safety Enforcement 
- Antenna Structure Registration, Lighting and Marking 
- Wireless 911 and E911 Violations 
- Radio Frequency (RF) Safety Enforcement 
- Cable Signal Leakage Enforcement 
- Ship Inspection Checklists 
- Network Outage Reporting Enforcement