Last updated 3/21/14.
In February 2002, the Commission began receiving applications requesting consent to transfer to AT&T Comcast Corporation, ("AT&T Comcast"), control of (1) licenses and authorizations held by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Comcast Corporation ("Comcast") and (2) certain licenses and authorizations held by the subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Corp. ("AT&T," and collectively with Comcast, the "Applicants") associated with AT&T's broadband division. These applications were filed pursuant to Sections 214 and 310(d) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended.
- Agreement and Plan of Merger Between AT&T Corp. and Comcast Corporation 
- List of Licenses To Be Transferred
- Separation and Distribution Agreement Between AT&T Corp. and AT&T Broadband 
- Chart Depicting AT&T Comcast Ownership Structure 
- Microsoft QUIPS Exchange Agreement 
- Chart of Comcast Cable Systems, Ownership Structure, and Total Number of Customers 
- Chart of AT&T Broadband Cable Systems, Ownership Structure, and Total Number of Customers 
- June 6, 2001 Letter from AT&T Broadband to Cablevision 
- Declaration of Robert Pick, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Comcast 
- List of AT&T Broadband SMATV Systems 
- List of Comcast SMATV Systems [Acrobat  | Acrobat ]
- Time Warner Entertainment Securities and Exchange Commission Form 8-K 
2/28/02 - 2/38/02
AT&T and Comcast filed applications to transfer control of radio licenses in the Cable Television Relay Service, Satellite Communications Service, Land Mobile Radio Services, Common Carrier Point-to-Point Microwave Service, Private Point-to-Point Microwave Service, Wireless Communications Service, and Paging and Radiotelephone Services; and Domestic and International Section 214 Authorizations.
To view the Comments and Reply Comments filed in this proceeding, and other related documents go to the ECFS Page . Select the "Search for Proceedings" link, enter "02-70" in the "Proceeding Number" box, and press the "Search for Proceedings" button.
For more information pertaining to the Media Bureau, please call: (202) 418-7200.