Antenna Structure Registration - Help

This article provides information on how to file an Qwnership Change in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would file an Ownership Change to notify the Commission of a change in ownership for a registered antenna structure. Ownership changes for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.

Steps to Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR

  1. Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
  2. Click on the Ownership Change button.
  3. Enter the FRN of the assignor, the entity to whom the structure is currently registered, and click Continue.
  4. On the Select Registrations page select one or more checkboxes next to the registrations you would like to update.

    Optional: Once all registrations have been selected, click the Selected tab to validate your list of selected registrations.

  5. Click on the Save and Continue button to navigate to the application.
  6. Complete the required fields. Navigate through the application by clicking on the Save and Continue button.
  7. On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button.
  8. Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.

    Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.

  9. You will receive a confirmation of application submission that shows the file number(s) and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.

FAQs – Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR

Will I owe a filing fee?


Who is responsible for filing an ownership change for a registration?

The assignee, the entity acquiring ownership of the structure, must submit the new ownership information and sign the form.

How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?

Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.

What should I do if I filed the application in error?

You can Submit a Help Request for assistance.


Wednesday, December 9, 2015