Inside the Bureau
- Two Oklahoma Lifeline Providers Pay Over $1 M To Resolve FCC Probe
- FCC Settles Lifeline Probe of YourTel; Requires Compliance Measures
- FCC Settles Lifeline Probe of TerraCom; Requires Compliance Measures
- FCC Enforcement Advisory: Emergency Beacons
- Enforcement Advisory - CPNI Certifications March 1 Deadline Reminder
About the Bureau
The Enforcement Bureau (EB) is the primary FCC unit responsible for enforcing the provisions of the Communications Act, the Commission’s rules, orders, and various licensing terms and conditions. EB’s mission is to investigate and respond quickly to potential unlawful conduct to ensure: (1) consumer protection in an era of complex communications; (2) a level playing field to promote robust competition; (3) efficient and responsible use of the public airwaves; and (4) strict compliance with public safety-related rules.