Twitter chat with Gigi Sohn on #NetNeutrality
Tuesday, July 15th marks the end of the first round of public comments in the FCC’s Open Internet Proceeding. During the past 60 days, the Commission has received a large number of comments from diverse parties, reflecting widespread public engagement. Consumers care about protecting and promoting Internet openness and we welcome their views on how to do so. Gigi B. Sohn, FCC Senior Counsel for External Affairs for FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler, will answer your questions via Twitter. Please submit your questions using the hashtag #NetNeutrality.
#NetNeutrality Twitter Chat Details:
Date: Monday, July 14, 2014
Time: 2:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
Gigi Sohn, Special Counsel for External Affairs, Office of the Chairman, Federal Communications Commission Tweets from (@GigiBSohnFCC).
If you are new to Twitter chats, you can use the following steps to sign up and participate:
- Create a Twitter account at Twitter.com
- Search for @GigiBSohnFCC Twitter page and click follow.
- Sign in to your Twitter account on July 14 at 2:00 p.m. EDT and search #NetNeutrality in Twitter’s search bar.
- Save the #NetNeutrality search term to follow the ongoing dialogue.
- To signify your participation in the Twitter chat, tweet your comment or question and include the hashtag #NetNeutrality. Then click refresh to view your tweet.