Inside the Office
- FCC Releases Order Modernizing E-rate for 21st Century Connectivity
FCC closes the school and library connectivity gap by adjusting program rules and support levels in order to meet long-term program goals for high-speed connectivity to and within all eligible schools and libraries
- Commission Adopts MVPD Definition NPRM
FCC Proposes to Modernize MVPD Definition
- December 2014 Open Commission Meeting
- An Update on Process Reform Streamlining Initiatives
In October, I provided an update on the FCC’s efforts to reduce our backlogs. As 2014 draws to a close, I want to provide an update on another key reform...
- Chairman Wheeler's Letters to Congress
Chairman Wheeler's Letters to Congress
About the Office
The Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA) is the FCC's liaison to Congress. OLA provides lawmakers with information regarding FCC regulatory decisions, answers to policy questions, and assistance with constituent concerns. The Office also prepares FCC witnesses for Congressional hearings, and helps create FCC responses to legislative proposals and Congressional inquiries.
Office of Legislative Affairs