Inside the Office
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda For September Open Meeting
- Chairman Wheeler Remarks at 2014 CTIA Show for Super Mobility Week
- FCC Announces Panelists for 9/16 Open Internet Roundtable Discussions
- August 2014 Open Commission Meeting
- Andrew Woelfling Appointed Deputy Director, Legislative Affairs
- Chairman Wheeler's Letters to Congress
September 16, 2014 Chairman Wheeler's Response to Members of Congress Regarding Broadband Deployment Chairman Wheeler's Response to Members of Congress (Part 1)...
About the Office
The Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA) is the FCC's liaison to Congress. OLA provides lawmakers with information regarding FCC regulatory decisions, answers to policy questions, and assistance with constituent concerns. The Office also prepares FCC witnesses for Congressional hearings, and helps create FCC responses to legislative proposals and Congressional inquiries.
Office of Legislative Affairs