This article provides information on how to file an Qwnership Change in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would file an Ownership Change to notify the Commission of a change in ownership for a registered antenna structure. Ownership changes for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.
Steps to Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing  with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose OC – Ownership Change and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the FRN of the assignor, the entity to whom the structure is currently registered, and click Continue.
- Click on the registration number(s) and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one registration.
- Enter the new owner information.
- Click the Contact tab and enter the new contact information
- Click the FAA, NEPA, Certify tab.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Who is responsible for filing an ownership change for a registration?
The assignee, the entity acquiring ownership of the structure, must submit the new ownership information and sign the form.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search . Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You can Submit a Help Request  for assistance.