This article provides information on how to request a Duplicate Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system.
Steps to Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- On the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard click on the drop-down arrow on the More Actions button.
- Select the purpose Request Duplicate Registration.
- On the Select Registrations page select one or more checkboxes next to the registrations you would like to cancel.
Optional: Once all registrations have been selected, click the Selected tab to validate your list of selected registrations.
- Click on the Save and Continue button to navigate to the Application Summary.
- On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button
- Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
- You will receive a confirmation of application submission that shows the file number(s) and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.
FAQs – Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
What is the difference between a Request for a Duplicate Registration and a Reference Copy of a Registration?