The FCC relies on contractors to supply many goods and services in fulfilling its mission. Many of these procurements are suitable for small business participation and some offer subcontracting possibilities. FCC obtains most goods and services using GSA Schedules.
Major procurements included are services supporting FCC IT systems, administrative and professional services, and facility and maintenance services.
Doing Business with the FCC
If you feel that your firm has a product or service which may be of interest to the FCC, then you should do the following:
- Monitor FedBizOpps.gov, where the government publishes its notices of procurements. This site provides a wealth of information about current government requirements and offers specific guidance that will allow you to submit bids or proposals to the FCC.
- Monitor e-Buy, where the government solicits GSA Schedule holders for goods and services. If you are not a GSA Schedule holder, the GSA website can provide guidance regarding obtaining a schedule.
- Register on SAM.gov, the primary vendor database for the federal government. In addition, USA.gov, a General Services Administration-based Web site, provides user-friendly service and assistance to firms that have not previously done business with the U.S. government.
- FCC leverages Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs). A number of Information Technology (IT) services and equipment requirements are procured through NITAAC and NASA SEWP V.
Your company information, comments, inquiries, and feedback are important to the FCC. The Enterprise Acquisition Center has established a special mailbox to ensure that we are responsive to everyone. If you are inquiring about status of procurement, would like to provide information about your company, or are a holder of an FCC contract and have an issue and are not sure who to contact, please send your inquiries to the email address below.
Enterprise Acquisition Center
45 L Street NE
Washington, DC, 20554
Visiting FCC Facilities
See our Visiting FCC Facilities page for information to help guide visitors through the FCC’s facility security screening process and COVID-19 safety protocols for the FCC’s Headquarters and other facilities.
Acquisitions / Regulations
FCC Local Policies
Forecast to Industry
IT products or services that use IP
- FCC Information Technology IPv6 Implementation Plan and Checklist
- FCC Information Technology IPv6 Compliance Policy
- FCC Information Technology IPv6 Procurement Checklist