A new COmmission REgistration System (CORES) is now available, with enhanced security and functionality to make it easier to manage applications. The updated version of CORES allows you to register with a username (e-mail) and password to:
- Create FCC Registration Numbers (FRNs)
- Modify FRNs
- Associate FRNs to different user accounts
- View FRN financial data, and make payments
The FCC plans to retire the legacy CORES and encourages you to transition to the updated CORES to take advantage of its enhanced features.
Due to the ongoing health crisis, the FCC will temporarily discontinue its practice of mailing letters to CORES account holders to memorialize the following actions:
- Registration Confirmation
- Password Notification
- Password Reset
- Password Security Question Reset
- Registration Update
We apologize for the inconvenience. We will resume this service when the FCC returns to full work capacity.