Updated CORES System
The updated version of COmmission REgistration System (CORES) is available, with enhanced security and functionality.
CORES, which requires each user to register an FCC Username in the FCC Registration System by setting up an account with an email and password, allows you to:
- Register and Manage the 10 digit FCC Registration Number (FRN)
- View financial standing (RED or Green Light Status) with the FCC and make payments
- Retrieve fees awaiting payment completion
- Enter and pay Application fees manually
- Retrieve and pay ULS fees
- File and pay annual Regulatory Fees
- Manage Incentive Auction financials
Due to the ongoing health crisis, the FCC will temporarily discontinue its practice of mailing letters to CORES account holders to memorialize the following actions:
- Registration Confirmation
- Password Notification
- Password Reset
- Password Security Question Reset
- Registration Update
We apologize for the inconvenience. We will resume this service when the FCC returns to full work capacity.
For additional support, please visit the FCC Registration Help Pages. You can also call the FCC Licensing Hotline, (877) 480-3201 Option 4, or visit the e-support page.