- Full Title: FCC Announces Over $1 Billion in Rural Digital Opportunity Fund Support for Broadband in 32 States as Commission Continues To Clean Up Program
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Wireline Competition, Media Relations, Economics and Analytics
The FCC is ready to authorize $1,041,074,000 over 10yrs in its 5th round of funding for new broadband deployments through the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund. 69 broadband providers will bring broadband service to 518,088 locations in 32 states.
- Released On: Dec 16, 2021
- Issued On: Dec 16, 2021
- Media Contact: Anne Veigle email@example.com