- Full Title: FCC Webinar to Highlight Virtual Volunteerism – Internet-Based Ways to Donate Time
- Document Type(s): Public Notice
- Bureau(s): Consumer and Governmental Affairs, Federal Communications Commission
The FCC's Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau will host a webinar on Virtual Volunteerism: leveraging broadband to match individual volunteers with nonprofit organizations and provide services. The free webinar will begin Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET.
- Released On: Nov 24, 2020
- Issued On: Nov 24, 2020
- Contact: Mike Snyder
- Media Contact: Mike Snyder email@example.com 202-418-0997