- Full Title: STIR/SHAKEN Small Provider Report and Order
- Document Type(s): Report and Order
- Bureau(s): Wireline Competition
The FCC takes action to further combat illegally spoofed robocalls by accelerating the date by which small voice service providers that are most likely to be the source of illegal robocalls must implement the STIR/SHAKEN caller ID authentication framework.
- DA/FCC #: FCC-21-122
- Docket/RM: 17-97
- FCC Record Citation: 36 FCC Rcd 17840 (21)
FCC Record: FCC-21-122A1_Rcd.pdf
News Release - FCC Moves Up Small Provider STIR/SHAKEN Start Date to Combat Robocalls
- Released On: Dec 10, 2021
- Adopted On: Dec 9, 2021
- Issued On: Dec 10, 2021
- Contact: Jonathan Lechter, (202) 418-0984 or email@example.com.