- Full Title: Four Communications Providers Settle FCC Investigations Into Compliance with 911 Rules
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Enforcement, Public Safety and Homeland Security, Media Relations
AT&T, CenturyLink (now Lumen Technologies), Intrado, and Verizon agreed to make a settlement payment and implement a compliance plan to ensure adherence to these 911 rules.
- Released On: Dec 17, 2021
- Issued On: Dec 17, 2021
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist firstname.lastname@example.org