Office of the Secretary - OMD/Library
The summer intern will have an opportunity to participate in a number of activities while at the FCC Library.
- Internship Period(s)
- Summer 2016 - May through August
- General Duties
Support the Office of the Secretary team with projects that may include:
- Compiling, organizing, and researching Federal Legislative History.
- "Shelf Reading" the library’s print collection to ensure that items are in order and identifying any missing or miss-shelved items.
- Assist agency staff with any research requests.
- Selection Criteria
Applicants with strong academic credentials, solid interpersonal skills, and an interest in pursuing a career in law or libraries are welcome. The candidate must be a full-time or part-time student at an accredited college/university.
- Requested Application Information
Cover letter and resume
- Email Application Information to
- Sheryl Todd at Sheryl.Todd@fcc.gov
- Additional Information
This is a non-paid intern position.
- Application Deadline
March 31, 2016
Thursday, May 12, 2016