The Commission is hosting a series of staff-led Open Internet Roundtable Discussions to provide an opportunity for the Commission staff and interested parties to further examine the actions the Commission should take for its goal of determining the best approach to protecting and promoting Internet openness. (Public Notice)
Visit the event pages below for detailed agendas, lists of panelists, ways to participate, related documents and for links to watch the live event or to replay the recorded video after the event has concluded.
- Policy Approaches to Ensure an Open Internet - 9/16/2014
- Mobile Broadband and the Open Internet - 9/16/2014
- Effective Enforcement of Open Internet Requirements - 9/19/2014
- Technological Aspects of an Open Internet - 9/19/2014
- Economics of Broadband: Market Successes and Market Failures - 10/2/2014
- Internet Openness and the Law - 10/7/2014