Apr 17 2008
10:30 am EDT
Stanford University in Palo Alto, California
Broadband Network Management Practices held at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California
Statements and Presentations
- Michael J. Copps - FCC Commissioner
- Jonathan S. Adelstein - FCC Commissioner
- Deborah Taylor Tate - FCC Commissioner
- Robert M. McDowell - FCC Commissioner
- Rick Carnes - President, Songwriters Guild of America
- Jason Devitt - Chief Executive Officer, SkyDeck
- George S. Ford - Chief Economist Phoenix Center for Advanced Legal & Economic Public Policy Studies
- Brett Glass - Chief Executive Officer, Lariat.net
- Lawrence Lessig - C. Wendell and Edith M. Carlsmith Professor of Law, Stanford Law School
- George Ou - Independent Consultant and Former Network Engineer
- Jon Peha - Associate Director of the Center for Wireless and Broadband Networking, Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and the Department of Engineering and Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University
- Jon Peterson - Co-Director, Real-Time Applications and Infrastructure (RAI), Internet Engineering Task Force
- Jean Prewitt - President and Chief Executive Officer, Independent Film & Television Alliance
- Gregory L. Rosston - Deputy Director, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
- Ben Scott - Policy Director, Free Press
- James P. Steyer - Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Common Sense Media
- Robb Topolski - Software Quality Engineer
- Barbara van Schewick - Assistant Professor of Law, Stanford Law School
- 4/16/08 - FCC Announces Agenda and Witnesses for Public En Banc Hearing at Stanford University on Broadband Network Management Practices. News Release.
- 4/11/08 - FCC Announces April Open Meeting on Broadband Network Management Practices at Stanford University. Public Notice.
- 4/3/08 - FCC Announces Further Details of Second Public En Banc Hearing on Broadband Network Management Practices at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. News Release.
- 3/19/08 - FCC Announces Second Public En Banc Hearing on Broadband Network Management Practices at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. News Release.