This was the 34 member committee's first meeting to address emergency access to next generation 911 networks for persons with disabilities, through texting and video. Committee was established by the 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010. This meeting was open to the public. There will be a period of time for the public to ask questions at the end of the meeting. This meeting was also broadcast on the Internet at www.fcc.gov/live.
- January 14, 2011 Minutes
- EAAC Public Law Presentation
- EAAC Questionnaire-Strawman Presentation
- REACH112 European Project for conversational and emergency service access through Total Conversation and Real-Time Text Presentation
- NG911 Technology Presentation
- Emergency Access Advisory Committee NG9-1-1 Notice of Inquiry Presentation
- TRS Emergency Call Handling Presentation