The Federal Communications Commission’s Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau hosted a webinar for low power broadcasters. The webinar included an overview of the EAS and instructions on how to register and file in the EAS Test Reporting System (ETRS).
- June 25, 2019 - Public Notice
PSHSB Announces Webinar for Low Power Broadcasters
- June 3, 2019 - Public Notice
FCC Announces Nationwide EAS Test on August 7, 2019
This free webinar is online only. Participants may register and join this webinar on the day of the event using the information provided below.
Low Power Broadcasters WebEx Meeting
Thursday, July 11, 2019
1:00 pm | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr
When it's time, join the meeting
- Overview of EAS
- Nationwide Test Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The EAS Test Reporting System
- Test Preparation Recommendations
- Questions (Questions may be emailed to email@example.com prior to, during, and after the webinar)
The following links provide access to ETRS new user registration, login, password reset and user profile updates:
- Log In: https://fccprod.servicenowservices.com/login_with_sso.do?glide_sso_id=10db4616dbb07200f2f2f6531f9619de&fcc_portal_link=etrs
- New User Registration: https://apps2.fcc.gov/fccUserReg/pages/createAccount.htm
Note: All EAS Participants must register a FCC Username in the Commission’s CORES system. EAS Participants can no longer use ETRS-specific accounts that they created in 2016.
- Password Reset: https://apps2.fcc.gov/fccUserReg/pages/reset-passwd-identify.htm
- Profile Update : https://apps2.fcc.gov/fccUserReg/pages/login.htm
Form-Fillable EAS Handbook (click on EAS Operating Handbook tab)
FAQs – Including the “Form One Prep Sheet”