Auction 77 began on 6/17/2008 and closed on 6/17/2008.
Block A: unserved area in CMA554/553 Block B: unserved area in CMA019 (* Removed from the auction, see below)
Block A: Mobile: 824-835 MHz, 845-846.5 MHz Base: 869-880 MHz, 890-891.5 MHz
Block B: (* Removed from the auction, see below) Mobile: 835-845 MHz, 846.5-849 MHz Base: 880-890 MHz, 891.5-894 MHz
25 MHz per license
- Key Dates
- Licenses Offered
- Permissible Operations
- License Period and Construction Requirements
- Small Business Bidding Credits
- Tribal Land Bidding Credit
- Licensing Rules
- A cellular RSA licensee that holds a controlling interest in a license operating on one cellular channel block is limited on the amount of interest they may hold in a license for the other channel block in an overlapping cellular geographic service area (CGSA). (47 C.F.R. § 22.942).
- A cellular RSA licensee operating transmitters within 72 kilometers (45 miles) of the U.S. – Canadian border must coordinate with the adjacent Canadian licensee to eliminate any harmful interference. (See 47 C.F.R. § 22.955).
- Partitioning and/or disaggregation is permitted. (See 47 C.F.R. § 22.948).