Auction 92 began on 7/19/2011 and closed on 7/25/2011.
Block A: 2 Economic Area (EA) licenses
Block B: 14 Cellular Market Area (CMA) licenses
16 licenses total
698-806 MHz band ("700 MHz Band")
Block A: 12 MHz (698-704 / 728-734 MHz)
Block B: 12 MHz (704-710 / 734-740 MHz)
- Key Dates
- Licenses Offered
- Permissable Operations
- License Period and Construction Requirements
- Small Business Bidding Credits
- Tribal Land Bidding Credit
- Licensing Rules
- A bidder with attributable average annual gross revenues that exceed $15 million and do not exceed $40 million for the preceding three years ("small business") receives a 15 percent discount on its winning bid;
- A bidder with attributable average annual gross revenues that do not exceed $15 million for the preceding three years ("very small business") receives a 25 percent discount on its winning bid.