- Full Title: Carr Praises Internet Providers' New Plans for Low-Income, Student Access
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations, Office of Commissioner Carr
FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr praised America's Internet service providers for creating or expanding over the last week access plans tailored to keeping students and others in low-income households online and connected.
- Released On: Mar 23, 2020
- Issued On: Mar 23, 2020
- Media Contact: Will Adams at (202) 418-2007, email: Will.Adams@fcc.gov