- Full Title: Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau Seeks Comment on Petition for Declaratory Ruling Filed by Lucas Cranor.
- Document Type(s): Public Notice
- Bureau(s): Consumer and Governmental Affairs
Cranor seeks a ruling that "consumers have the right to revoke consent on receiving unwanted marketing text messages from their wireless providers at any time by any reasonable means.
- DA/FCC #: DA-19-1332
- Docket/RM: 02-278
- Released On: Dec 27, 2019
- Adopted On: Dec 27, 2019
- Issued On: Dec 27, 2019
- Comment: Jan 27, 2020
- Reply Comment: Feb 11, 2020
- Contact: Richard D. Smith (717) 338-2797