- Full Title: Chairman Pai Reiterates Call For Repeal Of T-Band Auction Mandate, Circulated a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Enable Commission to Meet Statutory Deadline for Auction, Should Congress Not Repeal Law
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Wireline Competition, Public Safety and Homeland Security, Media Relations
Chairman Ajit Pai reiterated his call for Congressional repeal of the T-band Auction mandate, a requirement of the 2012 Spectrum Act. He circulated a NPRM which would meet the law's auction deadline.
- Released On: May 15, 2020
- Issued On: May 15, 2020
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist at (202) 418-0509, email: Will.Wiquist@fcc.gov