- Full Title: FCC Enforcement Bureau Warns Property Owners and Managers of Significant New Financial Penalties for Allowing Illegal Broadcasting on their Property
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations
The FCC's Enforcement Bureau announced it has begun targeting property owners and managers that knowingly tolerate pirate broadcasting on their properties, exercising the Commission's new authority under the recently enacted PIRATE Act.
- Released On: Dec 17, 2020
- Issued On: Dec 17, 2020
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist