- Full Title: FCC Announces Over $40 Million In Emergency Connectivity Funding
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Wireline Competition, Media Relations, Consumer and Governmental Affairs
The FCC announced it is committing over $40 million in a new funding round through the Emergency Connectivity Program, which provides digital services for students in communities across the country.
- Released On: Jan 19, 2023
- Issued On: Jan 19, 2023
- Media Contact: Anne Veigle firstname.lastname@example.org