- Full Title: FCC Grants Approval of Verizon-TracFone Transaction Subject to Conditions to Protect Consumers
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations, Wireless Telecommunications
After rigorous review, the Commission found that the transaction, as modified by Verizon's enforceable commitments, will make Verizon and TracFone stronger providers of prepaid and Lifeline services.
- Released On: Nov 22, 2021
- Issued On: Nov 22, 2021
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist, email@example.com