- Full Title: FCC Chairwoman Rosenworcel Proposes New Rules to Block Likely Illegal Robotext
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations, Office of Chairwoman Rosenworcel
The new rules, if adopted by a vote of the full Commission at its March Open Meeting, would require mobile service providers to block certain robotext messages that are highly likely to be illegal.
- Released On: Feb 22, 2023
- Issued On: Feb 22, 2023
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist, firstname.lastname@example.org