- Full Title: FCC Reaffirms That SNR Wireless and Northstar Wireless Are Ineligible for $3.3 Billion in Bidding Credits; Decision Finds Two Companies Are Still Controlled by DISH Network
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations, Wireless Telecommunications
The FCC released an order on remand finding that SNR Wireless LicenseCo and Northstar Wireless remain ineligible for the bidding credits they sought during the AWS-3 Advanced Wireless Services auction (Auction 97).
MO&OR - FCC Decides SNR and Northstar Are Ineligible for Bidding Credits
- Released On: Nov 23, 2020
- Issued On: Nov 23, 2020
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist, (202) 418-0509 firstname.lastname@example.org