- Full Title: FCC Grants Additional 2.5 GHz Rural Tribal Priority Window Licenses; 22 Licenses Granted to Tribal Applicants for Prime Mid-Band Spectrum to Close Digital Divide by Enabling Advanced Wireless Communications, Including 5G
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations, Wireless Telecommunications
The FCC's Wireless Telecommunications Bureau granted 22 additional applications for licenses to use the 2.5 GHz band to close the digital divide and to provide broadband and other advanced wireless services to rural Tribal communities.
- Released On: Dec 30, 2020
- Issued On: Dec 30, 2020
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist, (202) 418-0509, email@example.com