- Full Title: FCC Provides T-Mobile Temporary Access to Additional Spectrum to Help Keep Americans Connected During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Wireless Telecommunications
The FCC granted Special Temporary Authority to T-Mobile U.S.A. to use additional spectrum in the 600 MHz Band to help it meet increased customer demand for broadband during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Released On: Mar 15, 2020
- Issued On: Mar 15, 2020
- Media Contact: Tina Pelkey at (202) 418-0536, email: Tina.Pelkey@fcc.gov