- Full Title: FCC Grants Verizon Temporary Spectrum Access During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations, Wireless Telecommunications
The FCC's Wireless Telecommunications Bureau granted Verizon's request for Special Temporary Authority (STA) to use additional spectrum to help meet increased customer demand for broadband during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Released On: Mar 18, 2020
- Issued On: Mar 18, 2020
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist, firstname.lastname@example.org