The Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau's Office of Intergovernmental Affairs (IGA) is staffing a special series of interactive web events. These outreach webinars are designed to share vital information about Commission actions and priorities and improve federal/state dialogue and information sharing.
The first of this event series, similar to some of the National Broadband Plan workshops that took place at the Commission, will take place on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 2:00 pm Eastern time. The FCC is seeking a two way dialogue on key events and issues related to telecommunications and for us to learn and/or partner with state and local governments and their organizations.
The webcast will be streamed live here.
The e-mail address where questions can be e-mailed on May 25th during the webcast is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the kick-off State and Local Groups Webinar, contact:
- Emmitt Carlton, by e-mail, or by phone at (202) 418-7321, or;
- Carmen Scanlon, by e-mail, or by phone at (303) 418-0544
- Overview of the National Broadband Plan,
- Bill Shock
- E-Rate NPRM
Irene Flannery, Deputy Division Chief, TAPD, WCB
- Lifeline and Link-Up from an Enforcement Perspective
- Pole Attachment Order and FNPR
Marcus Maher, Associate Bureau Chief, WCB
- PSHSB Narrowbanding Briefing
Roberto Mussenden, Attorney Advisor, PSHSB
- Public Safety and the National Broadband Plan
Jennifer A. Manner, Deputy Bureau Chief, PSHSB
- Tower Siting: Timeframes for Action