The FCC's Technological Advisory Council held a forum on future of wireless band plans on Monday, July 16, 2012. This forum served to launch a continuing dialogue between the Commission and key industry stakeholders and explored the technological issues affecting band plan design. The forum included discussions on the impact of developments in filter technology on band planning, LTE trends and their implications for future band plans, and network operator perspectives on band plan design.
- FCC Thoughts on Future Band Plan - FCC Presentation
- RF Front End Components and Limitations - William Mueller Avago Technologies
- FCC Band Plan Technical Forum - Gene Tkachenko, Skyworks
- FCC Band Plan Technical Forum - Ben Abbott, TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc.
- Some Trends In Multi-Band Multi-Mode RF Front End Components - Avago Technologies
- FCC Band Plan Technical Forum - Art Morric, WiSpry
- Cellular Terminal Receiver Design Specifications - Jeff Shamblin, Ethertronics
- Panel 1 - Panel1 Discussion Material
- FCC Forum on the Future of Wireless Band Plans
- TDD and Asymmetrical FDD
- Bandwidth Support in LTE Standards
- Band Planning: UL-DL Frequency Separation
- Duplex Spacing