On Wednesday, Feb 4th Chairman Wheeler, released his proposal for strong new #OpenInternet rules grounded in Title II of the Communications Act of 1934. On February 26,the Commission will vote on these rules at our Open Commission Meeting.
The Commission has received nearly 4 million comments in this proceeding, from consumers, innovators, and a wide array of stakeholders. Americans clearly care deeply about this issue, and on February 6, Gigi B. Sohn, Special Counsel for External Affairs, Office of the Chairman, will answer your questions via Twitter about the Chairman’s plan to keep the Internet fast, fair and open for all.
Please submit your questions using the hashtag: #NetNeutrality
#NetNeutrality Twitter Town Hall Details:
Date: Friday, February 6, 2015
Time: 12:30 - 1:30 PM EDT
Gigi Sohn, Special Counsel for External Affairs, Office of the Chairman, Federal Communications Commission Tweets from (@GigiBSohnFCC).
If you are new to Twitter chats, you can use the following steps to sign up and participate:
- Create a Twitter account at Twitter.com
- Search for @GigiBSohnFCC Twitter page and click follow.
- Sign in to your Twitter account on February 6 at 12:30 p.m. EDT and search #NetNeutrality in Twitter’s search bar.
- Save the #NetNeutrality search term to follow the ongoing dialogue.
- To signify your participation in the Twitter chat, tweet your comment or question and include the hashtag #NetNeutrality . Then click refresh to view your tweet.