Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee Meeting
10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Room TW-C305, 445 12th Street S.W., Washington, DC
The mission of the Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee (BDAC) is to provide advice and make recommendations to the Commission on how to accelerate the deployment of high-speed Internet access, or broadband, by reducing and removing regulatory barriers to infrastructure investment.
The primary agenda of the BDAC's first meeting was to introduce members of the Committee, set out initial assignments, and provide more information about the working groups. The BDAC also began discussing how to accelerate the deployment of broadband by reducing and/or removing regulatory barriers to infrastructure investment.
- Chairman Pai's Remarks
- Commissioner Clyburn's Remarks
- Commissioner O'Rielly's Remarks
- Public Notice on Ex Parte Status of Submitted Information
- Chairman Pai Announces Members and Meeting
- Public Notice on Members and Meeting
- Public Notice Establishing New Docket
- BDAC Homepage