This forum will convene experts in the AI and machine learning fields to discuss the future of these technologies and their implications for the communications marketplace. The event will also include demonstrations to enable the public to see these emerging technologies in action.
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM – AI Demonstrations
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Opening Remarks and Keynote
- 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM – Panel: What Is AI and Where Is It Taking Us?
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Panel: Applications of AI and Machine Learning in the Here and Now
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – AI Demonstrations
The FCC's Forum on AI and Machine Learning will accommodate as many attendees as possible. If you'd like to learn more about the forum, please contact Nathan Leamer at Nathan.Leamer@fcc.gov