- Full Title: FCC Launches Affordable Connectivity Program; Emergency Broadband Benefit Program Transitions to New Affordable Connectivity Program
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Wireline Competition, Media Relations, Office of Chairwoman Rosenworcel
In accordance with Congressional directives, the FCC officially launched the Affordable Connectivity Program, the $14.2 billion successor program to the Emergency Broadband Benefit which helped almost 9 million afford internet access during the pandemic.
- Released On: Dec 31, 2021
- Issued On: Dec 31, 2021
- Media Contact: Paloma Perez; Paloma.Perez@fcc.gov