- Full Title: Inspector General Advisory Regarding Provider Efforts to Deceive Lifeline Consumers to Enroll for Unwanted Government-Subsidized ACP Services
- Document Type(s): Advisory
- Bureau(s): Media Relations
Office of Inspector General Advisory alerting Lifeline, Emergency Broadband Benefit, and Affordable Connectivity Program consumers and providers to improper and abusive enrollment practices that are part of some providers' online enrollment processes.
- Released On: Mar 11, 2022
- Issued On: Mar 11, 2022
- Contact: FCC OIG Hotline, (202) 418-0473; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Contact: Peter Feinberg Peter.email@example.com