- Full Title: FCC Inspector General Issues Advisory Regarding Provider Efforts to Deceive Lifeline Consumers During the Online Enrollment Process
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Media Relations
Inspector General alerts Lifeline, Emergency Broadband Benefit, and Affordable Connectivity Program consumers and providers to improper and abusive enrollment practices that are part of some providers' online enrollment processes.
Advisory - Inspector General Advisory on Providers Deceiving Lifeline Consumers
- Released On: Mar 11, 2022
- Issued On: Mar 11, 2022
- Media Contact: Peter Feinberg Peter.firstname.lastname@example.org